Monito records everything that is happening in a web application and allows you to generate test reports quickly. It also automatically creates end-to-end tests for you.
How does it work?
Monitor all the application activity
Monito records network requests, user interaction events, navigation, console logs, screenshots and screen recordings you have made in a single view
When testing is done you can export all the logs, including screenshots and recordings in a single zip archive
The extracted logs have all the data in raw JSON format as well as human readable, styled, static HTML. The example logs generated by Monito you can find here
You are saving time by easily getting all the possible debugging information. Developers have all the data needed to easily find and fix the issues
What about end-to-end testing?
Generate end-to-end tests automatically
Save hours of work by generating Cypress, Playwright and Puppeteer end-to-end tests automatically
All-in-one testing toolkit
Everything you need to test web applications
Monito will help you to find bugs, generate accurate reports, and save time
Logs all the network requests including HTTP and WebSocket traffic
Registers all the user activity including clicks, double clicks, keydown, select and submit events.
Intercepts all the console logs emitted by application
Registers all the navigation events that happened that during the session
Easily generate reports with all the recorded information in a single zip archive
Allows you to easily record a screen, window or selected browser tab
Take application screenshots anytime
End to end tests
Generate Cypress, Playwright and Puppeteer E2E tests automatically
Frequently asked questions
- How can I install the extension?
- The easiest way is to install it is Chrome Web Store. After installation and seven days trial, you'll need to buy a license from Gumroad to continue usage.
- Is there a shortcut to open the extension?
- Yes. When browser with installed extension is opened, just hitCMD+Shift+E on Mac or CTRL+Shift+E on Windows/Linux
- I have many tabs opened, which one will be monitored by Monito?
- Monito will work for a tab that was active when you opened the extension. Monito records events from a single tab only. You can have multiple Monito instances opened. Each instance will be tied to the tab that was active when the extension was opened.
- Does it work in Firefox?
- Not yet. For now Monito only works in Chromium based browsers (Chrome, Brave, Edge etc.)
Where can I use it?
Monito works in every Chromium based browser including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Brave
Buy a lifetime license
Buying Monito is a one-time payment. You'll be receiving all the updates for free. Includes Chrome Extension, Opera Extension, Edge Add-On and Brave Extension
To test Monito for 7 days for free download it from Chrome Web Store.
Requires license activation after trial period.
Pay once, use it forever